Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, September 23, 2005

Sun on a rainy day !

How many storms have yet to find their way?... how many raindrops have fallen through the day?..... How many stories have yet to be told?.How many answers have yet to unfold?

Each storm is awake up, how vulnerable are we... The raindrops hold the secrets of many lives and many dreams. Endless are the stories ...there's alway one more path and the answers lay before us fragile like weathered glass. ~~~~~~~

*************************************************************

Singing>

Sentenced to life ..... I am breaking free! I can see the tree tops that crest the sky of blue. I can the see the river it winds beyond the mountains hue. I can feel the wind gently lift my soul ..... Hold my hand and journey long... goodbye lily pond .

Don't ya weep Mr Willow tree ... seeded in your branches are apart of me. Ya have to let me go... just like your branches need to grow. I visioned beyond the evergreens a world more then mountain and trees. .. hold my hand and journey long.... goodbye lily pond.

No comments: