Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Today

Free as wildflowers in spring and the blue bird as she sings, so free coming soaring with me. Happy as a child in holiday, or a walk on a summer day, with you hand and hand. Magical as life is the love that feels so nice with you next to me......
~~
Today I chose to runaway, I packed laughter and joy and when I reached the mountain top, I was feeling awfully coy. I hid behind the hills of green to where the horizon met and there I waited patiently and cleverly at best. I left behind the sadness, I left behind the hurt and deep within the soil I left behind the dirt. I opened up a gate and to my heart it led and there in this special place a shadow of yesterday fled. I gasped at the
sounds musical with song that guided me to a paradise, where I was feeling awfully strong. The clouds met the earth and the earth quickly embraced and at that very moment there was nothing left to trace. I danced in the arms of love and wonderful were they as they held me tenderly there was nothing left to say.

No comments: