Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

WE WILL

I was bordering on a little moody today, I found myself fighting the darkness and the rain. Then I reviewed all that was covered. We needn't a person to make us happy, we should be happy with life. But sharing in our own personal found happiness only compliments the moment. If the end should near just the thought of feeling your arms around me reassures me that love is powerful and everlasting and spans further then our yesterdays and tomorrows combined. Time and experience allows and understanding of the reality of life. The tears shed were not those of sadness, but the tug at the emotions that were seemingly dormant.


I wanna know love, like I love....... reaches out and touches.
~~~~
The rain had been falling nonstop with a soft melodic sound that is both soothing and melancholy. Teetering on the present and the past as I have many times before, I found myself adrift and unable to focus. One day, one life and one battle, to see, challenge and conquer. Standing central to the moment I felt a tug split my emotions, what is and what can be. The consequences of the day holding tight and your hand locked in mine, a gentle pull to safety. Met up in the morning, traveled through the day and soon it will be night time again on that cloud We'll lay.
~~~
I giggled, he stared , I shrugged my shoulders,
he shook his head, I smiled, he accused. An
outward laugh escaped ....... oh! tis a sin.

No comments: