Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, August 22, 2008

Sending all my love to you...

... and as the song goes, " and I love you so!" It might be a bit of a toil with the emotions as the song brings both a softness which allows me to feel secure and safe in the thought of your arms, and still a melancholy as I want to stretch each moment with you to last forever.
On the scales of justice, I feel the weights of my personal failures and successes and still the scale teeters at the rush inside of me to accomplish so much more. The next song comes on " love is where you are" even without words it moves me to tears, as I close my eyes, flashes of the journey appear, but all in all no matter what happened, I found that the stills of the moment, find me side by side with you.
I'll be gone for the next few day, borrows from the beatles, singing> hold my hand and I'll kiss you, tomorrow I'll miss you........ and while I'm away, I'll write home everyday, sending all my love to you.

No comments: