Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

..and I sang of my love for you.

The sunrise crests the skyline of autumn wind blown trees, with colors of life which enhance the memories. Warm shades of pink and comforting stills of blue; tempt the inner depth of my soul to embrace with all my love for you.

Down in the valley, silence played a game, but my heart was ready and the bells of love rang. Strike the cords of gold, this song I sing for you, with whispered words of love, meant only for lovers times two.

Angels take position, the celebration is now, and our souls shall rise to the heavens, to embrace what God sent down. Pleasuring cloud dancing, singing on a high, my heart and soul chancing, plays tricks with my mind.

One tear fallen, erased from memory, replaced with your love which I keep tucked away inside of me. We took the highest mountains, we turned them into grains of sand, and again we took the ocean and the waves we both command.

I've sent you all my love, allow it to flood your soul, to wash away the sadness and replace with stories still untold. Shared moments await the meeting of flesh, where my heart feels your heart beyond the measures of the earth.

The sunrise crests the skyline of autumn wind blown trees, with colors of life which enhance the memories. Warm shades of pink and comforting blue; tempt my soul to embrace with all my love of you.

No comments: