Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, October 04, 2008

I can only be responsible for the actions of one,
mind, heart and soul.
~
Big question on everyone's mind is why? Why we do what we do! Are we guided intuitively, by some variable insight or lack of it? How we percieve an experience, our reasoning all comes about because of how we calculate the moment and explore our own emotions. If I chose to respond to life based on how another person responds to the exact situation in life, I may find myself faltering sheepishly in their shadow. I place my heart and soul into the hands of faith and allow the inner strength that is gained to lead me. I have loved and I have had love returned, I rejoice that in the world over. I have been granted such an experience that blooms beautifully within my heart. I have been given vision to see beyond the darkness of the day and to absorb the light of a thousand sun's.
~
Early the evening, darkness of day, a season has ended and another one sways. I feel the coolness settling in, the leaves falling to the ground and autumn is spinning all around.
~
I am frightened...

No comments: