Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, May 28, 2009

love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love...

When your love surfaced,I was taken my surprise, my world took on a different hue and to my heart a sign.Love the ventriloquist, the world became its tool, mountains and rivers they all fell to your control. 
~
Closing my eyes to allow my heart to see 
the beauty of life when you are here with me.

~
In Love is the vulnerability of allowing 
someone so close that there is no divsion between the souls. 
~
He who wiped the tears brought eternal sunshine into my life. 
~
The touching of flesh compares
 little to the embrace of hearts
 and the bonding of souls.

~
...holds you close and whispers the words of love. 

There shall be no greater love than that which is
returned through the heart to continue the journey.
~



No comments: