Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, November 27, 2009

I feel it in my soul and my heart...

It could have been the snowflakes,
could have been the dreams,
but when reality spoke it was
you that made my heart sing.

*
Singing in the morning,
singing in the night,
singing with the angels
on a clear November night.
~

It could have been a memory,
could have been desire,
but when I think of you ,
my heart is set on fire.
~
Singing in the morning,
singing in the night,
singing with the angels,
on a clear November night.

~
Isn't it amazing how love can make the coldest
of winters day feel like a day at the beach..
~

Love holds the key to the dreams of life, to the world of beauty and the blue of the sky. Sandy shores and beaches to explore and a wave that capture the day as never before. High from a mountain, beyond the rivers and seas, to a place where you and I weren't meant to be. We are dancing and singing and happy as can be, for love holds the key to all of my dreams.

~

My heart feels something like never before,it has me dancing like a nymph in a winter storm. I took to the wind in circles I spun and my heart began melting snowflakes and my soul bowed to the one... the one to hold me, the one who cares, the one whose love is here to share.

~
I think about life and all that we are exposed to and I thought to myself how experience creates the depth of character and how that alters destiny. It is like relating gulls to the ocean and yet when you see them and they're is no body of water to be found, it brings the image of a fish out of water to mind. I looked today into sky over the local shopping center and I watched the gull circle, my son said " he must be lost." Are we lost when we step outside our comfort zone? I think not! Each step forward brings us a clearer view of the magic of life.

Sings> In your arms, in your heart, next to your soul, you'll find my love has a very tight hold. la da de dum dum, la da de dum dum and the words matter little, when the heart sings of love, la da de dum, dum, la da de dum, dum and the words matter little, when the heart sings of love.

To share a lifetime,
one must celebrate the current moment.
~
I want to live if only to feel your arms...
~

I celebrate each day as the holiday that it is,
for only love can take an ordinary
moment and make it sing and dance.


~
My heart cannot deny what I feel in my soul.




There is a quote that" nothing is more wonderful than to love and be loved and nothing more devastating than love lost. " I thought about the ache involved when a friend goes away to never return. Trying to understand my own emotions and to make sense of the passing of spirits. I realized years and I mean many years later that it is our predetermined view in the form of expectation that hurts. Time limits, eternity, dreams, hopes, visions and the ever growing possibilities of what tomorrow can bring that create walls that tumble. It was in widening my view that I understood more of the vast and endless universe which brings love so close and keeps it at a distance. I have learned to allow experience to soften the heart, by keeping it open and allowing the embrace of souls to unite.


The Dance

What makes this dance so very special and different today? What makes the world seem more wonderful with each passing moment of the day? It's how you make the sunshine and the sky so very blue, it's the way you make me feel, that makes me love you.

What makes this dance so very special and different today? What makes the world seem more wonderful with each passing moment of the day ? It's the way you warm my heart, the way you make me smile, the way you make feel that has me dancing all the while.

What makes this dance so very special and different today? What makes the world seem more wonderful with each passing moment of the day? It's the joy in the morning, the magic in the night, the glimpse of all the dreams that makes it all feel right.

What makes this dance so very special and different today? What makes the world seem more wonderful with each passing moment of the day? It's the warmth of your spirit, the embrace of love so bold, the touch of your heart and the kiss to the soul.

What makes this dance so very special and different today? what makes the world seem more wonderful with each passing moment of the day? It's the heavens sweet reminders, the dreams yet to come, the tomorrows awaiting and you're undying love.












No comments: