Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Heart and Soul


'Singing> I'm gonna catch me one of those snowflakes,
and hold it in my heart, feel your love as it slowly melts.

The wind might direct it, but this I know to be true, that
you sent the snowflakes via the sky of blue.

I'm gonna catch me one of those snowflakes and hold it
in my heart, feel your love as it slowly melts.

The road might be blinding and the sun a little shining,
but nothing melts a snowflake like the love of two.

I'm gonna catch me one of those snowflakes and hold it
in my heart, feel your love as the slowly melts.

The world might not see it, but the image is clear, it melted
in my hands to my heart reappear.

I'm gonna catch me of those snowflakes and hold it in
heart, feel your love as it slowly melts.






To slow the hands of time you have,
to share as much as possible,thus
recording the chapters we bring
to life the dreams.
~
Sharing my heart and soul on the
ever winding journey that leads
from the core of our dreams to
the heavens.
~
I'm up before the sunrise, it's early in the morn,
raindrops are falling so much for the snowstorm.

I won't be building snowmen, no angels in the
snow and still I can't let the images of love go.

I think about our hands locked as one, on
the journey of life and the rails of our love.

I don't know what the Lord was thinking,
to keep you from me, on the road of life,
its your love that sets me free.

I know sometimes I'm childish and I want
you so, the child in me never wants to let go.

I'm up before the sunrise, it's early in the morn,
daydreaming about the moment our love first born.
~

There's a song I sing and a vision I dream , of a perfect world where you're dancing with me. The kiss of life has not always been so sweet until I felt the warmth of your love to my cheek.

I'm taking the darkness, I am in control this choreographed daydream cast you to hold. Hold my heart, my love and my dreams and hold this moment for all eternity.

The smile that only love can bring, has my heart on the clouds singing. Sings of happiness in the most magical way, like the wind to the ocean it directs you my way.








No comments: