Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, March 14, 2010

You are my love...

You opened the door and I walked on in, you took my hand and held it while my heart set to spin. Like a child I wait anxiously to share a day with you, to make our dreams for once come true. You believe that all is meant to be, our souls didn't cross the mountains, to turn around and retreat. You opened the door and I walked on in and this is where our story begins.

You gave to me the most amazing smile, I wear it every day and at night it shines like a meteor shower. It's impossible to contain your love in me, like the sunshine it glows for everyone to see.
~

Happiness is the sharing of love,
the wanting to please, the magic
of life which led you to me.

It is the warmth of spirit,
the visions that dare to
cast you my love and in
the dreams that we share.


No comments: