Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, April 19, 2010

SWEET SMILE

Dreaming, I can't stop dreaming, dreaming of your sweet smile. Wake up, I don't wanna wake up, afraid to find you're not around. Dreaming, I can't stop dreaming, dreaming of your sweet smile.
~
Loving, I can't stop loving, loving from across the miles. My heart, you have touched my heart, my soul knows what it has found. Loving, I can't stop loving, loving from across the miles.
~
Singing, I can't stop singing, singing to you my friend. Words, there are no words, no words to be found. Still I"m singing, I can't stop singing, singing to you my friend.
~
Dreaming, I can't stop dreaming, dreaming of your sweet smile... dreaming of your sweet smile!

Mission Impossible... so close that your heart stumbles over it
and so far that you reach out to find that your not sure if it ever was even there.

No comments: