Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 04, 2010

The Seasons of Love

To watch the rain and feel your arms,
to kiss your lips and enjoy your charm,
to spend a moment under the gray or blue,
and close my eyes just loving you.

To feel your heart beat with flesh entwined,
to wake from the dreams and find you're mine,
to grasp the magic of my love for you as it
becomes more wonderful with all we do.




.


Knowledge is unique in that 
it reveals the little secretes of life. 
~
It is not what you see on the outside, it is the 
 gift on the inside that brings the
 most amount of joy. 
~
Passion... when the soul speaks and the heart
listens in the dance upon the heavens. 
~


Like raindrops falling,
like leaves that form upon the stream,
your love is in my heart for all eternity.

The wind blows, the seasons change,
and the sun bakes your love to my
soul in a magical way.

Autumn has us guessing, winter reveals
the faith, spring ignites the spirit as
summer fades away.

Dreams are cast both morning and
night, they reveal the treasures in
which your love has given sight.

Laughter and happiness, roses
and violets blue, create an image
that speaks of my love for you.

Autumn is the season that whispers
with the wind as it conjures a feeling
from deep down within.

~
To never experience is liking running with your feet sealed in concrete.
~
Pitter patter, pitter patter raining drops falling down,
Pitter patter, pitter patter, breaking silence as they
hit the ground.

Pitter patter, pitter patter, like tear drops upon my heart,
pitter patter, pitter patter, distanced my stars from afar.

Pitter patter, pitter patter, lost in the moment am I,
pitter patter, pitter patter, it is my heart that echos
with  a sigh.


The seasons of love reveal 
the power of believing . 

No comments: