Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sweet Kisses Good Night

The brightest star,the bluest sky,
the finest dream and you and I



Place no restrictions upon the heart,
 free the soul of expectation and
there you will find love
 without heartache. 

~
Love is such a strong emotion,
where there is sorrow, there is tears,
where laughter, there is happiness,
where dreams, there is faith. 

~
I knew.... the stars were brighter, 
the sun warmer, the grass greener,
and my heart sang to my soul's desire. 

~
We were given life in it's perfection,
and our blatant disregard for this simplistic
form of beauty revealed the
flaws of humanity.
 ~

Complicated by foolishness!


~
The heart trembled,a tear fell, 
and a dream was realized.

~
I am neither happy nor sad,
I am indifferent.

~
Like the wind to the mountains,
my love to your heart.
~

I am in need of your embrace,
hold me and love me.
~

The road is not as long as
I once thought...
~
Where there are dreams,
there is hope.

~
The best dance is in the
arms of love.

~
I'll meet you on the clouds,I'll hold you tight,
I'll whisper I love you and gaze at the stars bright.





No comments: