Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Remember This

The stars are mine and the stars are yours,
shining bright as they connect us from a far. 
The moon aglow from the heavens to earth,
leading me darling into your hearth. 





I have always been intrigued by a clear starry night and how something so far away can bring two people so very close. One sky filled with the mystical stars and the light of a full moon and filled with our  hopes and  dreams that lead us down the path of tomorrow. Your love I see, your warmth in me throughout the day prevails,creating a story page by page of love that cannot fail. 






 I love you,
 you love me,
 tied my darling 
 for eternity. 


~

I have traveled many places 
if only deep with in my mind,
I have felt your embrace,
kissed your lips as your 
heart entwined with mine. 

I have heard the song of love,
the melody of sweet, 
one by one the notes are played
like the music of our dreams. 

~

This I know 

Each and every morning, 
I share sweet love with you,
through the joy of laughter,
our love just grew and grew.

I have acknowledged that 
caring makes it so and as
I felt the gift of sharing 
there was no letting go.

We challenged the mountain,
we bridged the mighty sea,
laid a path of cobblestone, 
to lead us from our dreams.

Love is never judgmental, 
for it is the sun on a dark day .



... and you will have remembered the greatest of love. 



No comments: