Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Loving You

It was the Beatles song that said it best " the long and winding road, that leads to your door will never disappear. I've see that road before and it always leads me here. "
Trading one need for another fills in the void that can at times be controlling. I spent the day keeping busy that my mind had little time to dwell on the absence of my desires.

All I need to do is close my eyes
 and you are there. 

~
The cold day of June, 
is a reminder of our vulnerability. 

~
To wake up in the morning 
and kiss your lips of sweet. 
To hold you close while
bringing me to my knees. 

To walk through life,
hand in hand with you.
To celebrate each day in
 honor of my love for you. 

~
It was once said, "sometimes you
 don't choose the road, the road chooses you."

No comments: