Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, September 17, 2012

Spinning Fast

To regret an experience is 
to deny it's existence. 

~

I danced in the kitchen,
there was love on my mind,
holding you in my heart for
the embrace of all time. 

I laughed and I cried while
caught up in a dream, as I 
held to your love, like the 
first day of spring.

~
Everything we experience becomes
 an integral part of who we are. 

~
Happiness is a state of mind...
~
It is not the active mind that triggers tears, but 
the inactive mind that recalls an experience,
dwelling on a moment and triggering an emotion.
~
I went through a full range of emotions, 
treading in waters of fear, grasping for
stability, standing at the gate of hate
and watching it all disappear as love
made and appearance.

I know that yesterday is nothing like today 
and today will be nothing tomorrow...even
when we don't see the changing of the wind,
we know it takes a different direction. 

~
It's been said that there is two sides to a story...that is so far from the truth, with every new interpretation comes another view. 

When you have come so close to love 
that you taste its sweetness in all that 
you do and feels it warmth on the coldest
of days...it's impossible to duplicate it. 

~
If I should stand still 
may it be in your arms,
otherwise keep me 
spinning. 

It is like centrifugal force if you keep 
moving, the tears can't fall. 

I think that it is unfair that from the day 
we are born someone else was writing 
the script. I like rewriting the book of
life. 








No comments: