Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Everyday...

I can't explain the feelings
that have taken over me,
like the darkness of winter,
I wish to open the drapes
 of spring.

No invitation needed as you're
always here with me, in my
heart and soul, like a warm
breath of spring.


~
I reached out for your kindness and felt your love take hold, both wonderful and amazing, more precious than a treasure full of gold. The tears keep falling as time slips away while I think of tomorrow and all our yesterdays.Like a river that flows out to sea and a and a star lit sky at night, your love flows inside of me on a dream of delight.  I find myself repeating the words of love and counting the blessing sent from up above.

~
is a celebration of love.





No comments: