Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Holding you in my heart



I woke to find the hills in a blanket of white,
cold brisk signs of winter revealed in the
snowy puffs of white.

I saw the many colors of life in a rainbow
that arches across the sky like colorful
lights.

Colors in ever hue, the pain of red, the
skies blue, each moment is oh so fine
like dancing in the night on the clouds
of love where you are mine.

~



Over the mountains,
I'd sail through the blue,
memory by memory
guided by you.

Sunshine in the morning,
stars rule for life as
your love camped out
in my heart tonight.
~

Sometimes the words come together
to reveal what is in the heart and
 other times the page is empty
like the madness found in the
dark.

I'd reached beyond the mountains
high, looking to find the love
that was passing me by.



~




No comments: