Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, February 09, 2014

With My Eyes Closed

The moments where I acknowledge the void
is when I miss you most. 

~
I can't imagine dying without first experiencing unconditional love. 

Winter like the storms of life reminds me of the quote
" this too shall pass"

~
I travel a path that I barely recognize. 

~
I didn't create the bond 
therefore I can't break it. 
~
 I am not sure anyone can completely understand,
because I don't completely understand. 
~

There are many ways to die, 
spiritually, physically and emotionally.
~
I believe in love..

~
My morning, my day and my night, my life ...my love. 

It is knowing that I hold love in my heart
that gets me over the mountain. 

Hate is such a strong emotion, 
in the absence of love it is controlling. 
~
Allowing negativity a place is like 
check mate... and I don't like to lose. 
~
Sometimes you need a good cry,
I can give you mine. 
~
I have learned that love celebrates with happiness,if surrounded by peace and kindness, a gentle touch and patience...I learned this in its absence. 







No comments: