Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, September 04, 2017

Hello

The moon lit the night 
and it appeared like morning,
kind of eerie as it seem 
to bring you near. 

The magic of your love
within my very soul, 
connected the miles
as i fell into your fold. 

No distance between us
you are here right beside me,
your arms wide open and 
I fit in them so perfectly. 

I am home when I am with you, 
I know it is where I'm meant to be, 
for you are my every thought 
you are the best thing that ever
happened to me.

It matters little what we are doing, 
just to spend a moment of your time, 
fate had brought us together and 
gave a title to the rhyme. 

I am ever so grateful 
happy as anyone can be, 
for our hearts became one 
when you said hello to me. 




No comments: