Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Destiny

The stars overhead
are twinkling bright,
while shining down
on you and I each night.

Love sent kisses
to you my sweet,
magical moments
make us complete.

Real dreams place
you here in my arms
as I whisper mi amor
to you from afar.

Linked heart and soul
in a warm embrace,
the precious emotions
just can't be replaced.

Real sweet love
with a smile on my face,
as I blow a kiss and
send it on its way.

Warms the spirit
and cradles the soul 
as I count my blessing
on a love that never 
grows old.

The song of happiness,
and the words of desire 
creates the flame that
somehow empowers.

Stars in the heavens 
shining down each night, 
as I pull you close and 
dance with delight.



~
Real love, friendship and joy 
are the elements that you deployed. 

~


From my lips to yours...

~

Fate  ... like shards of gold spun 
weaving heart and soul. 


~

Closing my eyes and falling a sleep in your arms.










No comments: