Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, September 28, 2020

Joy Of Love

Documenting the obvious

as a record for all time, 

no secret that I love you 

as I put our love to rhyme. 


The combinations many 

and the words but a few, 

as I write them down 

in repetition they all say

" I love you" 


Someday will find our place

in the heavens above 

and I'll be forever in your

arms of  sweet love. 


Before that day surfaces 

I'll leave behind a message or two, 

the very words that dried my tears

with the sunshine from you. 


My heart dares to speak 

and my fingers begin to write,

as I once more place the words

to form a story of our life. 


There are many trials 

that we both have overcome, 

but they all seem worth it

just to experience the joy of love.


No comments: