Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, November 26, 2005

If I fall will you be there to .......

Running away always seems like a alternative to dealing with the stress of life. How confusing the emotions at all stages of my life . Always reaching and always struggling and a tug stretching me like a rubber toy. The tears behind my eyes never to dry. The smiles a camouflage of that hides the sadness . I am trying ... but the curtain of winter only heightens the emotions that try to make sense of that which I cannot . Knowing that I will strengthen with faith at my side , I teeter on the unknown . Balancing between what is right and what feels right, I find a discouraging arrangement that swallows me up.
```````
Fantasy a dream like quality that expels me into a cloud of comfort only to fall into the hands of reality that crush around me.

No comments: