Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, December 16, 2005

Rhythm Of Love

Singing>
I cannot sever what I see or the part that you became of me.
Woven in and out of all my dreams, you taught me how to dance with fantasy.
Sadness held me for a little while, till I closed the door and danced with you awhile .
I close my eyes to see that you are always here with me .. holding tight we’re gonna dance all through the night, calming the storms of life ..


It wasn’t box or shoe nor was it jazz or blue‘s. The steps I danced with you made my heart coo ... I felt you meld to me as you absorbed the air I breathe. Partnered in the clouds , we danced round and round. Barely any sounds other then two hearts found, dancing in the clouds with the rhythm of love .

It wasn't box or shoe nor was it jazz or blue's . The steps I dance with you made my heart coo. ..I felt you meld to me as you absorbed the air I breathe .Partnered in the clouds, we danced and round and round . Barely any sounds other then two hearts found... dancing in the clouds.......with the rhythm of love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








No comments: