Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, January 25, 2008

One dance, one dream, one moment...

Lights turned down low, music soft and mesmerizing
and there on a cloud just you and I.
May I have this dance?
To feel your heart beat gently next to mine,and start the clock over on our time. Stretch the moment to make you forever mine, as we soar beyond the memories of my mind. I'd hold forever the look on your face, I'd kiss your lips and with tongue I'd trace. Just one dance, one dream, one lovely moment with you and all my dreams in life would come true. Just one dance, one dream, one lovely moment with you and all my dreams in life would come true.
One dance to hold you close, one dream to view
life as it was meant to be, one moment of you with
me, to feel the everlasting embrace of love.

No comments: