Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Whispers of love

It didn't take a rainbow
or the blue bird in flight,
to bridge the mountains
and place us side by side.

For we are forever joined
two hearts and souls as one,
a true bond of happiness is
sealed with our own special
kind of love.

Whispers of the heart
can be heard from afar,
as I take to the heavens
and find our own star.


~
I'm gonna close my eyes tonight 
and see you in those dreams of mine,
I'm gonna hold you in my arms and
kiss you through the night.

I'm gonna take my chances 
in this dance we call life.
I'm gonna whisper words of love
to you " the love of my life."

~



I looked to the heavens,
the stars were so bright
they lit up the sky as if
they turned on the lights.

I reached for your hand
you gave me your heart
and the rest was a part
of God's great plan.

~

I took to my bedroom,
my pillows seemed alone as
I tried not to let my emotions
get over-blown.

No tears are falling
nor shades of darkness here,
as long as I have your love
I know that you care.

~

It was so easy,
my hands in the air,
as I reached on out
and pulled you near.

In my arms I held you
if only in my dreams
as my feet left the ground
and I embraced your memory.

~
Let me love you and
forever you'll be mine,
stopping the clock by
holding still the hands
of time.

From soft whispers
to the songs I sing,
may you hear the words
that only love can repeat.

Let me love you and
forever you'll be mine,
stopping the clock by
holding still the hands 
of time.

~

Sometimes I feel like I am
swimming against the current.




~

...or is that screaming in silence?

~








~











No comments: