Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

It's a Wonderful Life

It felt like the official first day of spring. Not to warm and not to cold and flowers blooming everywhere. I felt the warm air brush against my cheek and with shovel in hand began turning the soil. The soil falling between my fingers reminded me of the connection between nature and people. All with the same requirements, sun, water and nourishment and yes a little tender loving care. I find myself on occasion reaching for the stars, just to fall back to earth.

The sun shined brighter and
the sky a soft shade of blue,
as I went about my day ,
my mind drifted to you.

I took to the memories,
the laughter and the smiles
and my heart beat even faster
melting away the miles.

There is something special
that few will ever understand,
when hearts come together
and souls follow the plan.

Bringing a joy to each moment
that I quickly embrace as I
reach for the heavens in our
own magical place.


                                                                 Spring is like a rebirth
                                                       like my heart touched by your love.



Nature documents a day




                                                                    Sit beside me and
                                                                    share in the day
                                                                    hold me close
                                                                    in your own way.

                                                                    Loving you is easy,
                                                                    as my heart reveals,
                                                                    through the dreams
                                                                    just how I feel.


                                                     
                                                                   





Every now and than I need a reminder " that it's a wonderful life." Even though it is traditionally a Christmas holiday movie, the message is the same all year round. How important we are to each other in a unseen chain of events. I think it was appropriate that my Birthday gift was a gold angel with a bell, with the words written across " every time a bell rings an angel gets its wings."


No comments: