Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Forever and ever amen

I am blessed by the moment,
by your laughter and smiles
the joy of sweet love like
the dance upon the clouds.

This chapter was written
and formed out of need,
as you took me to your heart
and made me believe.

Peaceful tranquility
and a zestful way,
as I know we're together
and inseparable to this day.

I treasure every thought
that places you in my arms
and relieves the ache that
was once in my heart.




Honey I'm home 
I'm there in your heart,
feel the warmth that
was there from the start.

Incredible visions 
two souls bonded as one, 
and the miracle of the moment
that brought me your love.

I will always love you
no one can take that away,
your each breath I take
the sunshine in my day.

Each moment without you
is filled with pain ,
so I take to dreaming
so I'm in your arms to lay.










I glanced up at the heavens 
at the stars shining bright, 
knowing very well they'll
shine down on you tonight.


The clouds in passing 
carry my love to you, 
as I made a wish and
to the heavens blew.

My head upon the pillow
and my eyes now closed
as I begin to dream 
the ache for you grows.

My wants are not many 
as I reach on out to you, 
to feel the kindness of
your love through and 
through.









I ventured both near far, 
traveling both soul and heart, 
precious times between two
as I bonded with you,

Simple pleasures of sweet
just in thought and dreams,
find me close to you 
under the heavens blue.










To the heavens
beyond the stars,
cherished love 
from afar.

Endless dreams
are deeply etched,
with the visions 
of you and I.

Precious moments
we have shared,
like a treasure 
from one who cares.

To the heavens
beyond the stars,
cherished love 
from afar. 



]

No comments: