Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Next to Me



I’ve got the best of everything, sun baked kisses in every dream.
snapped up in a not so gentle breeze, I’ve got you next to me.

I’ve got the best of everything, blue birds early stop to sing,
rainbows painted for you and I, I’ve got you next to me.

I’ve got the best of everything, blue skies and mountains
of memories, I’ve got you next to me.

I’ve got the best of everything, passion lit and set free,
I’ve got you next to me.

I’ve got the best of everything, spring time each day
that your with me, I’ve got you next to me.

I’ve got the best of everything, a song of the way it
should be, I’ve got you next to me.

I’ve got the best of everything, embrace of clouds
in the night, I’ve got you next to me.

I’ve got the best of everything, a snow globe,
holds the city, I’ve got you next to me.

No comments: