Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, November 19, 2007

....for this we love.

The sun rises bringing light to the morning,
as your smile brings joy to the day.
~~
Sadness can only control the moment when a void of emptiness separates the unity of love.
~
We are one in the shadow of love,eternally bonded we exemplify the dynamics of the unity of two souls. Displayed throughout the universe in a naturistic beauty. I stand before you baring all
heart and soul in a daily celebration of our love. For the depth which you have touched reaches deeply to the center of my core.
~~
Captivated by the beauty of love as it exposes itself daily.
My hand,
my heart,
my soul.
~
Today,
tomorrow,
endlessly
yours.
~
We danced without movement, we sang with out words, and in dark of night this bond we submerged.
~
We embraced without touch, high without wings, in the height of the dream, in the start of the eve.
~

No comments: