Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, November 16, 2007

My Morning and My Good Night

Where should I travel and what shall I see? There was never a place for me. A little lost as a ship adrift at sea, restless and tired I whispered a plea.Caught in the current I was daydreaming, spinning in the wind and feeling dizzy. Redirected and it brought you to me, for the first time I knew your arms were here for me.

Everything we do and everywhere we go,
all feels so perfect, all feels so fine for today
my darling you are only mine.

~
You


You are my morning and my good night,
the love that feels so magically right.
~
You are the song that blue birds sing,
my partner, my lover in every dream.
~
You are the warmth that cradles me
sweet, the embrace that makes
me feel so complete.
~
You are my earth, my heaven and fire,
the one of my hearts desire.
~
You are here with me and no longer
am I yearning.
~
The days are whimscal indeed, we're
dancing, we're singing by memory.

No comments: