Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Dedicated To My Best Friend

Desire is heightened by loving the one you lust.
~~~
I really had to talk myself into a five mile walk today. I took my camera and forgot the chip. The wicked winds steadily blowing and the crispness of the cool air could be felt as it cut through to the center of my bones. Hill upon hills is what Greene is made of, no sooner do you make it over one then another appears to challenge the physical being. Free of the heaviness that felt so encumbering over the last few weeks, I left behind a barrage of emotion. The boundaries only limited by my own physical ability. No luggage on this journey, today I travel free, I reached beyond the mountains and past the evergreens. Taking in the sites, for you and I to share, I clicked the images in my mind as if you were standing here.
~~
I feel no fatigue only the joy of life.
~~~
My Best Friend... one who knows me inside
and out and loves me anyways.

No comments: