Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Goodnight Darling!!!!

It was a sweet way to go to sleep
and a even lovelier way to wake up.

Something happened in the dark of the night, standing down by the river gazing into the city lights.Strolling through my mind, I placed us on top of the incline, romancing till midnight. The river smooth like a sheet of glass, caught the whole reflection and even our silly laughs. Horse and carriage awaits to drive us pass the ice as the lovers skate. Mesmerized am I as I look in your eyes, passion and desire and the power of fire. I accept in this unsual way to meet you my till the sun finds it way.Strolling through all of life and creating a warm embrace that feels so right its the chosen place.

Goodnight darling, I'll see ya in my dreams,
cast you the king and I your queen.
~
Goodnight darling, I hold you all through the
night, cuddle under star lit skies, take the
day revise.
~
Goodnight darling, I'll see ya in the morning
wake ya up without warning, send your
soul soaring.
~

No comments: