Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, July 21, 2008

Document

Today is awful special, I wanted you to know, I'm gonna write the words that document how my heart glows. Shining brighter then the sun in the sky and warmer than the hottest day of July. I don't need a calender to describe, surely I don't need it to remind, the way I feel for you, was written in the skies of blue.
~
Each day is better then before, opening the window I was assured, you found my heart and held it so close and at that very second the love flowed. Strong yet gentle, sweet yet sour, you control the moments of every hour. Speeding quick as a bolt of light, you lit my world up both day and night.
~
Today is awful special, I wanted you to know, I'm gonna write the words that document how I love you so. When your near me and when your not, I'm giving you all I've got. My good mornings, my afternoon smile, my heart and soul to dance with you. Loving you turned my world around and lifted my up when I was down.
~
Each day is better then before, opening the window, I was assured, you gave to me a vision like never before. Laughing, giggling, we're sixteen, and some times when things are a little heavy, a hundred and three. I'm happy as anyone can be, living and loving in the land of dreams.

No comments: