Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wings

I was placed in this sterile environment, there was no laughter, no tears, no heartache, nor happiness. I existed on the stage created to keep contained my spirit. With one foot firmly in the hollow and another stepping over mountains, I was able to experience beyond all dreams.
The incredible power of love and its ability to encourage, comfort and embrace more then any concept the mind could create. In the explosion of emotion, I was able to process the internal depth of pleasure and joy. I had not evolved over the years, I had just set free that which felt the chains of imprisonment. Allowing someone else to set the guidelines for right and wrong, when I myself knew what felt right and wrong. Wings, it could be said that I had been given wings and my soul had been given sight and my heart had felt the embrace of love.

Let's fly..... take me higher!

No comments: