It's those little things,
like sweet memories,
that gets me thru the day
and make the sadness fade.
It's those little things
like holding on to dreams,
that gives me hope
so that I can cope.
It's those little things
that time brings,
reminders of the day
when sunshine reigned.
It's those little things
you said to me,
that bring a smile
from across the miles.
It's those little things
like words that bring,
a story of love
in the stars above.
It's those little things
that have me holden on
the first sign of light
that comes from early dawn.
It's those little things
like birds in a tree,
singing their morning song
that makes me feel strong.
It's those little things
I am ever grateful for,
all that friendship brings
that makes the heart sing.
It's those little things
that I look back on,
knowing the right has
erased the wrong.
It's those little things
in the end they bring,
a feel of simple joy
and forever peace.
It's those little things
that only you bring
that unite us as one
in our forever love.
No comments:
Post a Comment