Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Disorganized Thoughts

 Life is chapters, 

some of us have a few more than others. 


~

... and to think I use to like rollercoasters.


~

I am use to those Gulliver's Travel moments 

where he is pinned to the ground. Being use to it

doesn't mean I like it.


~

I thought about all the energy it takes to hate

no one is worth that much negative energy.

~

I have learned that in this day and age with technology at our fingertips...

children are missing out on simplicity.

~

I find beauty in the simplest of things,

that is why my mind always drifts to nature.

~


Rewriting chapters and burning books 

is gonna be my legacy. 


~


Once upon a dream.....that is why they call them fairytales.


~

When the sky is bluer and the stars brighter 

on your own accord.


~


I was once told 
" I'll throw you the rope, it's up to you to climb up it"

~

" Will you catch me if I fall?" " Don't fall" 

ouch I gotta stop looking back when running.


~

I watched the sunrise and set and  with each moment

I realized I do indeed hold the pen.


~

" Blowing in the wind" hoping for a big windstorm.


~

Ultimatums  have nothing to do with love

and everything to do with control. 


~

You can't put a price tag on love

it comes free to the right two people. 


~

It is amazing what you learn from a stranger

" Don't let your emotions control you"


~

Once upon a moment....

~

Why is it most people like to imprison free spirits?


~


Putting my life in order one thought at a time. 


~

...as the rain falls.


~





No comments: