Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Next To Me

 It's through the whispers of the wind

that reveal just what you mean to me, 

getting weaker by the moment 

as I fall victim to the dreams. 


Stars in the heavens 

belong to you and I alone, 

as the sparkle of moonlight

unites us with its glow. 


The yesterdays are compounded

in a chapter book of sort, 

revealing a story of how 

you simply took my heart. 


The day has ended

and I sit here all alone,

wondering where it's going

this long and weary rode.


The moments of tomorrow 

will certainly arrive

and whether you still love me 

never , ever leaves my mind. 


I think of you constantly

in away I don't think I should,

from the moment I wake up 

I find the path misunderstood. 


No tears are here to fall

nor sorrow to be breached, 

as I wake up next to you

via my morning dreams.












No comments: