Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, March 11, 2022

Magnet and Steel

 


I asked the stars above,

"How did it come to be

two souls would come together

and visualize the dreams?"


The celestial heavens united

and the night joined us as one, 

as distance quickly faded 

and we were bound in pure love.


I sense your warmth and laughter

in the joy you bring each day.

the caring way you embrace 

in your sweet and wonderful way.


Your tenderness has touched me

in a way that only true love can, 

I'm glad that you are the magnet

in this most mystical plan. 


Like a hummingbird to nectar 

and the stars to the universe wide,

we were drawn together to 

stroll through life side by side.


As I gaze on out the window 

at the moon that shines above,

I am glad that I'm your steel 

and you're the magnet I call love. 




No comments: