Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, September 04, 2022

With Every Beat of My Heart

 Follow the wind 

to the mountains high, 

follow the wind 

as the cloud passes by.


From my soul 

a song is sung, 

from my soul 

to you, my love. 

~


Whispers, I sent the whispers

via the heavens high. 

Dreams, I take to dreams, as long

as the dreams make you mine.



~

I don't need to say I love you,

you know how much I do.

Even though the distance parts

I still feel close to you. 


I don't have to wish

upon the night stars, 

you had my love 

from the very start.


~

Tossing and turning

can't fall asleep tonight, 

you're all that's on my mind

both day and night. 


Tossing and turning,

wishing you were here, 

as I close my eyes and





No comments: