Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, May 01, 2023

Monday

 We can't take back yesterday

no matter how much we try, 

the road before us was paved

as if I was sitting on the side line.


My heart is dipped in sorrow 

and feels the pain each day, 

as I go about wondering 

who laid the path this way.


~

I have so many emotions

as if the stories are yet untold,

bouncing back and forth

these feelings are getting old.


Sitting in the third quarter

the day are passing fast,

and I think who ever mapped

this journey is having the last

laugh.

~

Love is like a circle

and there is no coming down,

tears falling with each moment

leave a bucked filled on the ground.


I might have done things different

and than again maybe not, 

but I am holding on to the memories 

that which I have a lot.

No comments: