Funny how a dream creates its own reality. Experiences that only happen in a dream consciousness. The dreams are not always what you would think as they shed light on really what the time we spent really means. The finding of who I am and a unusual strength that I receive like holding a hand through the most difficult times. Whether you realize it or not that is exactly from the very beginning did. You held my hand through times where it was impossible to make it alone. Tugging on that inner strength to get me through the day.
Stand up and face the moment,
time is quickly passing by.
I should leave behind all
that's trapped in my mind.
Somehow you are always there
if only in my silly dreams,
another lesson to be learned
inspired by memories.
Might have been the song I heard
before I fell fast asleep,
or the need to understand t
what the soul really needs.
The story was never perfect,
no happening ending in sight,
that's left for all the movies,
this is what we call life.
No comments:
Post a Comment