Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My Heart

Held my heart, then let it go
Frozen trapped of ice and snow
Can’t go forward, can’t go back
solid bridged without a gap

Struggling to understand
what this all a silly plan
Separate the smiles from tears
and let go of all the years

Winter holds a frigid scene
one that melts into spring
Hope and faith find a
way to honor a new day

Letting go of yesterday
paved a road of red clay
soft un-molded it does lay
chance to find my way
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quoting again .. "better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all"
Right or wrong is it plausible to believe that love that is fashioned upon the hills of life that seemingly challenge the heart and mind can exist in the distance. It would be denial to believe I was not touched in a way that sparks a desire to share ones life. I am midway between the top of the mountain and valley .... My mind conceives all that has happened and knows that to stand still would be to sink deeper like that of quick sand. Looking down through the valley yesterdays presentation and yet just far enough away from the mountain that I cannot see tomorrow. Deeper I fall .. still grasping and I try to hold from a distance what my heart and mind desperately felt. Stumbling I tumble ....... where are you?

No comments: