Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, November 04, 2016

Oh you jest...

The loudest screams are in silence...
~

I rather like the thought of hibernating like a bear.

~

Every story has an end...I don't like most endings.

~

Molly and me...

~

You jest...said the devil.

~

Sometimes I think...damn that crystal ball.


~

The heart has the ability to see
what our eyes fail to.

~




Gulliver travel moment...
can't breathe nor move or live without you. 



Every song sings your name
and every breeze feels the same,
like the clouds passing by
as an invitation to you and I.

Can you hear the whispers
from my heart to yours?
There is no rerouting and
simply no detours.

Every song sings your name
and every breeze feels the same,
as I wake up in the morning
and my thoughts race to you.


~

Some scripts are written on the clouds of the heavens...and then their is reality.


~

The souls approach to love is quite different 
for it reveals the internal view. 


Like a dragon breathing fire
you have one side and on the other the darkness that ensues.


Blah, blah, blah I am...

~

There are many ways of being trapped ...
there we go with someone else's script.


~
Sometimes I am running so fast,
it's difficult to understand how my feet are standing still. 

~

Growls...lol 

~
Okay, molly, me and my pillow. 





                                               





No comments: