Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas Celebration

Image result for christmas gift



My Gift To You ... Merry Christmas!

From my heart I give you love
to see you through the day. 
to bring you joy and happiness
to warm like the sun's rays.

From my memory the heavens
the moon and stars at night 
to blanket over the two of us
uniting one to one for life.

From deep within my soul,
I give to you my trust and faith,
that we were brought together 
and at that moment we were 
graced.

From the passion and desire
that I quickly set aside, 
I give to you the peace 
that in my arms you'll lie. 

From the moment you awake 
till you have fallen fast asleep 
I give to you the gift of dreams
in the light of the moonbeams.

From deep within my being
I give to you a sweet, gentle kiss, 
one that can travel great distance
and land tenderly upon your lips.

 I give to you my devotion and
 endearing thoughts of you 
 the most desired and cherished 
 love to be unwrapped by only you.



No comments: