Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Precious Love

I gazed unto the heavens,
the stars were shining bright,
the precious love you've given
brought my heart back to life.

I thrive on your happiness, 
I dream your smile each day
as I reached into the darkness
and your love lit the way.

I gazed unto the heavens,
the stars were shining bright,
the precious love you've given
brought my heart back to life.

Gentle these fragile moments,
where hearts and souls are one
and love is as it should be
warm like the rays from the sun.






                                                                  Bring in a little holly
                                                                  decorate the tree,
                                                                  share in the season
                                                                  where you are with me.

                                                                   There has been a little sadness,
                                                                    sometimes sorrow and pain
                                                                    but all fades away as we
                                                                    celebrate each new day.
                                                                   
                                                                  Bring in a little holly
                                                                  decorate the tree,
                                                                  share in the season
                                                                  where you are with me.
                                               
                                                                   The days are quickly passing
                                                                    and I know not what to say,
                                                                    but as long as you are with me
                                                                     I'll stand to face a new day.
                                                                   


                                                        This my thinking place
                                                         where I go to get away,
                                                         documents the seasons
                                                         in its own amazing way.
       
                                                        From spring thru winter,
                                                        the water races down
                                                        and puddles in the stream
                                                        as the day goes round and round.

                                                         This my thinking place
                                                         where I go to get away,
                                                         documents the seasons
                                                         in its own amazing way.

                                                         I tossed a stone into the water,
                                                         to skip across the stream
                                                         as I drifted with the moment
                                                          I found you next to me.
       

                                                    Let me take you higher
                                                    as we soar the blue sky,
                                                    to the heavens above
                                                    let's dance you and I.
                                                   
                                                    Embrace the moment
                                                    feel the magic of your touch,
                                                    as I hold you in my heart
                                                    and share with you my love.


                                                      The snow is once again falling 
                                                      as I think of how this love began,
                                                      like a snow storm in the wind and
                                                       your love touching me from within.

                                                      Trust and faith and a whole lot more
                                                      reveals what each day has in store,
                                                       as I reach for your hand and pull
                                                       you close to me, I realize the love
                                                       that was sent within my dreams.

                                                         One day closer to spring
                                                         another day closer to your heart,
                                                         like the river to the sea and
                                                         the blue sky to the stars.

                                                          One day closer to spring
                                                          another day closer to your heart,
                                                          like snow melting from the sunshine,
                                                           your love warms my heart
                                                         

                                     
                                                   
                                               I looked upon this journey
                                               and the path curved left and right
                                               though I directly saw in front of me 
                                               I couldn't view beyond the hills for my life.

                                               I traveled without knowing what laid ahead
                                               would there be more curves or another dead end?
                                               I gazed into the shadows that followed me here
                                               and the silhouette of two lovers magically appeared.

                                               I looked upon this journey
                                               and the path curved left and right
                                               though I directly saw in front of me 
                                               I couldn't view beyond the hills for my life.

                                         
            Image result
                                             
The fragrance sweet and
intoxicating filled the air
as the bloom of winter
just suddenly appeared.

One moment in the night
the flower opened wide
and I thought about the
love that came into my life.

The Gardenia petals
beautiful in a stage of white,
remind me of the irresistible
beauty from the love of my
life.

The fragrance sweet and
intoxicating filled the air
as the bloom of winter
just suddenly appeared.





           

No comments: