Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, August 16, 2018

The Long And Winding Road

The Bee Gee's sang it best You don't know What it's like Baby you don't know What it's like To love somebody To love somebody Say you don't know What it's like Baby you don't know what it's like To love somebody To love somebody The way I love you " which brings me to the Beatle's song " the long and winding road" The season and time in general has gone way to fast. Looking back the winter months seemed like a blur. It feels like a Bill Murray movie " Ground Hog Day" . Life... pages of a chapter in a yet to be finished book. I prefer to burn a few pages and savor others. This is a case of can't sleep , napped to long in the day. Closing my eyes, head on pillow and doing what I enjoy most, dreaming of you. Take this moment hold it dear, we've got so much more to share. Good morning wake up, kisses good night, we have got the rest of our life. Un hun oh yeah, I'm singing sweet love songs to you. Un hun oh yeah. Something special when you are here but your absence I just can't bear. Gazing up at the blue, my mind drifts to you, thoughts of happiness and the love time put to the test. Un hun oh yeah, I'm singing sweet love songs to you. Un hun oh yeah.
My heart recognized the power of your love and my soul felt it as your love flowed through. Magical in its own way brings happiness to the day, from a mere thought of you brings sunshine to my day. ~

No comments: