Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Lucky


I can't explain the feeling,
the magic that found its way,
charmed my very being
I'm fortunate for each day.

Call it luck or chance
or fate in one last dance,
but the beauty of our love
was certainly not the plan.

I don't think it's a coincident
that ours souls were set on path,
heaven sent your love and
joined us together at last.

I take each opportunity
to write my emotions down,
so that our love will go on forever
like a circle that goes around and round.

When the stars shine from the heavens
and the moon is beaming down,
gaze upon the night sky and my kiss
filled with love for you can be found.

Hearts aren't meant to be broken
and souls are for eternity,
so I take this moment to celebrate
what you mean to me.



No comments: