Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, September 04, 2018

In Your Arms


















There's sunshine to the morning
and a song with each day
as I find myself daydreaming
it's in your arms I lay.







There is a smile that appears
from the sweet love we share,
hearts race and the soul declares
two as one in a love so rare.



I'm find myself dancing
from room to room,
with your heart in mine
like a rose in bloom.



The ultimate moment
is to share life with you.
an embodiment of perfection
under the heavens blue.



Serene is this feeling
passionate the desire as it
grows strong and stronger
with each passing hour.



There's sunshine to the morning
and a song with each day 
as I find myself daydreaming 
 it's in your arms I lay. 











No comments: