Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, September 14, 2018

Intensified




It could have been the love song
playing on my morning radio or
the song birds chirping at my
window as if to say hello.

It could have been my heartbeat
as it sounds with love for you or
the magic of the moment with
whispers of "I love you."

It could have been the sunshine
through my bedroom window
reminding me of a sweet love
that just grows and grows.

It could have been the images
that appear when eyes are closed,
the embrace upon the heavens
where only lovers go.

It could have been the daydreams
that caught me by surprise as
I envisioned the happiness of
you laying by myside.

It could have been the moment
that I felt a connection soul to soul
as I woke up this morning and felt
your love take a hold.

It could have been the yearning
that quickly intensified
as I woke up with your love
to which my heart complied.







No comments: